Non reef related hobbies!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1503
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I find old abandoned motorcycles and bring them back to life, i cant stand to see vintage iron die.
 
Basketball, basketball, and more basketball! I play 3-4 times a week, I coach a Spring/Summer select traveling boys Bball team (some of you may know it as AAU), and I do training as well...yes, I have my 10,000+ hrs for all you Malcolm Gladwell fans out there! LOL
 
Fishing, golfing, bball, cars, bikes, motorcycles, guns, rc cars and planes, kayak fishing, I dont make my own lure but I buy lucky crafts and tweeks them to trick the halibuts :-)
Old vintage stuff.. love looking around swap meets for stuff I cant find anymore like old fishing reels, tools, watches, chess sets, buddha figurines .... ill think of more brb hahha
 
Shooting, golfing on occasion, beading, stamping, interior decorating, and picture framing....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new