• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Noo-Psyche K7 pro V3 with shade/mount

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Gardnaaa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
180
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! I sold my tank and they didn’t want the light. So here is the noopsyche K7 pro with a 3D printed light shade and mount for $100 shipped to your door. Light is in great shape, a year or so old, and only has ever been run around 50%. It will be factory reset before shipping and will be boxed up the same night and shipped out the following day. Let me know!

IMG_4316.jpeg IMG_4317.jpeg IMG_4318.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hello R2R! I sold my tank and they didn’t want the light. So here is the noopsyche K7 pro with a 3D printed light shade and mount for $100 shipped to your door. Light is in great shape, a year or so old, and only has ever been run around 50%. It will be factory reset before shipping and will be boxed up the same night and shipped out the following day. Let me know!

IMG_4316.jpeg IMG_4317.jpeg IMG_4318.jpeg
Hey is this still available? Are you close to NJ by any chance?
 
.
 
Hey is this still available? Are you close to NJ by any chance?
Sorry I haven’t checked my email. Yes it’s still available! And no, I’m about 100 miles upstate from NYC unfortunately. I could ship it if you want.
 
Light is SOLD!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new