Noo-Psyche Orders & Info

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zach B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello! I was hoping to get an update, order 3260. Is all I can tell from the status is that it is shipping freight. Thank you!

Hi, I'm also looking for an update on Order #3252 Thanks Zach!

I just wanna note that neither Zach nor Noopsyche ever got back to me, and the order status didn't update until after delivery - it jumped straight from "Preparing Shipment" to "Delivered." So don't hold your breath, it may already be on its way.
Hey all @Zach B is no longer the US rep for noopsyche.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/retirement-from-r2r-noo-psyche-lighting.1109896/
 
Did get my order a few days ago!
 
Hello, put my order 3 days ago, im based in Europe so no idea if Im even supposed to get help here. Im used to ordering stuff from china but I always get some email or confirmation. Automated chat was no help too. Nothing from noopsyche, ordered through website, paid with paypal. Order #3797
Thanks in advance
@noopsyche
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new