Noo-psyche

rosh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Mumbai
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order 3528 I ordered 2 K7 Pro III light on sep 18 . I check the status of my order and it only says waiting fulfillment. How long do I wait
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new