Noob getting into saltwater- Netherlands

daftwazzock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
191
Reaction score
158
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this forum, haven't had an aquarium since 2006 when I was in high school. It was full of Malawi Cichlids that killed each other until there could only be one (didn't really know what I was doing) Then someone decided it was a good idea to spray mosquito repellent on the tank when I was away for the summer, which killed everything.

So I am returning to the aquarium hobby after a ten year hiatus now that I have the financial means and stability in my life to do so and am going all in with what I always wanted back in the day but couldn't afford: a reef tank! Right now I'm in the research phase, trying to figure out what I want and what I will need to make it happen so that's why I'm here!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
ezgif-2-803adbe54bba.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Please keep us updated on your build with lots of photos! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new