Noopsyche K7 V3

Yeah, that's just what I've heard, but I'm OK with that, especially for the money.
They are equal to the gen 4 which was a great light, imo
 
They are equal to the gen 4 which was a great light, imo
Do you think a K7 Mini is a good fit on an IM 15 AIO? I'm thinking so at 60 watts.
 
Do you think a K7 Mini is a good fit on an IM 15 AIO? I'm thinking so at 60 watts.
I would Just get the k7 and turn it down. You will be happy it's that good.
 
I would Just get the k7 and turn it down. You will be happy it's that good.
I just bought an open-box K7 Mini V3 from another member from the marketplace 🙂 I kind of just want to check it out, and I think it will be a good fit on an IM 15.
 
So i just bought one of the Noopsyche lights and I'm wondering how long it would be until i get it or if I have to pay extra because of the tariffs ( I live in the US )
Any update? I also bought one last week and haven't heard anything about it shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new