Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1s.jpg

Noopsyche's Reef Loving Giveaway!!

It's February and LOVE is in the air!!! Noopsyche is sending some love your way with a chance to win one of their great reef lights!! Get those entries in!!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Make a post in this thread about something you love about reefing!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and something with the words "R2R Loves Noopsyche!" in the photo (this could be a note card or a piece of paper, but creativity makes us smile and might get you featured on social media :cool:).
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

Our winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on March 15, 2021! (Last day to enter is March 14th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway

Msislo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got started on the reefing game almost a year ago now and I couldn't be more excited, I love the challenge of trying to maintain my reef tank and let me tell you it's been a challenge. I unfortunately have lost a ton of money already not being fully prepared for how difficult it can be to maintain a healthy reef environment. But I love the challenge and learning new things every day! I definitely wish I would have spent alot more time getting prepared for this new hobby that i have gotten my self into. My favorite part has to be all of the corals there are even though unfortunately i have lost more then i have been able to keep alive. It's a learning curve and I'm getting better at it every day!

Last edited:

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new to reefing and I love every bit of it, even the nuisance stuff. It’s amazing how it works. You literally have a piece of the ocean in your house, the ocean isn’t perfect and you shouldn’t expect your tank to be perfect. The colors in the saltwater hobby are like nothing else. Simply put, it’s an addiction

Msislo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the easy navigation of the website and the customer tank photos are amazing, so many beautiful pictures I hope one day i will be able to have my reef tank look like any of those. Seeing all of the pictures gives me hope that i will be able to have something that looks just a good one day in my own living room.

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry - build thread:

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Reef2Reef and cool vendors, such as;
Noopsyche's Reef Loving Giveaway!!

Thanks for supporting our hobby!
Wow
<-----& Looky Here! I'm a Partner Member of this fine site! Thanks again!
In The Zone Yes GIF by Sherchle

Kris

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the cozy feel the 3 tanks I have give my living room. The lights and movement are soothing. Also, my wife and I are both Pisces, you know, the whole water sign thing...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Got to see these lights live which tells me - I must try them on my drop off tank

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Partner member bonus

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Supporter bonus here

fluked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the random interactions in the tank, like my firefish and fairy wrasse sharing a cave some nights, or my melanurus wrasse hanging out with my male clown.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back