NoPoX to vinegar ratio?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamNC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
3,191
Location
Winston Salem NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I were to switch from NoPoX back to vinegar, what is the ratio. For example right now I'm dosing 1ml of NoPoX daily. What would I dose with vinegar for equivalent?
 
If I were to switch from NoPoX back to vinegar, what is the ratio. For example right now I'm dosing 1ml of NoPoX daily. What would I dose with vinegar for equivalent?

4 ml/day of vinegar would be roughly equivalent.
 
I may try that thanks. Almost out of NoPoX and I've got half a gallon of vinegar just sitting around.
 
I haven't used NoPOx, but when considering it, I found the following recipe for making it:
Nopox: for 1L is 590ml Vinegar and 410ml Vodka
 
I actually just decided to stick with the NoPoX. I'm only using 1.5ml a day now to maintain 1.5 ppm No3, so a 500ml bottle lasts me quite a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new