nor cal bay area

jcm707

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey mrsmanhatan where are you located? I'm currently looking for some chaeto and I'd take it off your hands if your close enough

jcm707

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody from Santa Rosa to San Francisco want to hook it up with some chaeto? I'll be in sf tomorrow

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an emergency situation PeteMichelle pertaining to me having no say in a termite treatment since I am the renter and I could not risk killing everything so I called up the only people I personally know in the hobby and he came and thankfully took everything off of my hands so they wouldn't die and I know they are in good hands. I have a 5 gallon bucket full of sand for you to come and take. I would come asap also to get my macroalgae and pods in my refugium. Bring a siphon hose and a bucket of your own. Let me know if your interested or I'll just give it away on craigslist or something. If anyone else is interested let me know.

i hope things have worked out as best as they could. I a sorry I couldn't make it there that night. keep in touch. I wish you all the best and hope things will work out after the treatment. if there is anything I can do, please ask. you have helped me out a lot by answering all of my questions.

swayd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Discovery bay. Other than aquarium concepts wich is great any other places you go?

Sorry for the late response, apparently I was the contest winner last month and I missed that too :frusty:
I usually go to aquatic collection in hayward and california coral co in fremont. Great pieces, great prices and great people!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back