• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nor Cali coral spot

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so when you see this place DIABLO CORAL in concord Ca. You will leave a happy reefer. I have now many times over, Jess has opened an amazing place to get new colorful pieces and is updating very often, the store is very new but it have the potential for greatness like some of the top 10 here. The first time i went in he greeted myself with questions about my system, then about my experience in the hobby. Lastly about the direction i wanted the tank to go and suggested what would be compatible for my setup. Not sure how long Jess has been in the coral game but he is off to a great start IMO. If any of you are in the are of concord cali hit him up it will be worth the trip. If you have been let me know how your experience was. I willcontinue to pick up collector pieces from here, i will update with pics soon.

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good to hear! May have to check them out when and if I am ever in the area.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back