• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NorCal. Innovative Marine SR120 AOI. Very Rare. Includes stand, skimmer, and more.

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Norcal. Walnut Creek in the East Bay. This cannot be shipped. Pick-up only and bear in mind it's over 600 pounds altogether. I also cannot help load.

Very rarely available Innovative Marine SR120 (high demand, and no longer made.)

Tank + stand + two return pumps + skimmer + media caddy. Black stand $1500.00 Tank plus stand was $3800 new.

This is for just what's listed. Pic is of the tank when it was set-up.

I'll take $1500.00 for the package. In excellent shape. A small scratch on the right hand side that's not noticeable with water. Also small piece cur out of rear vinyl for a light. Cant see it at all of course since it's the backside of the AOI filter section. Stand looks nearly new.

I am in Norcal. Walnut Creek in the East Bay. This cannot be shipped. Pick-up only and bear in mind it's over 600 pounds altogether. I also cannot help load.

Rare chance to get one of these.

IMG_0529.jpg

Last edited:

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted the SR-120 when my 30 broke out with aiptasia day 2. Than wanted an SR-80 but wasn't in stock. Ugh wish I too wasn't on the other side of the country.

esse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you move a tank of this size? I'm interested, but I don't know how I'd pick it up

BenitaSolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you move a tank of this size? I'm interested, but I don't know how I'd pick it up
I have one of these tanks. I'm in my early 30's and weight 175lbs. I moved the tank and stand with my cousin who has a similar build. I don't think know how these 2 components could weight 600lbs... The 2 of us moved the tank in one trip and the stand in another.

I love mine! The simplicity great, dimensions are great. Very sleek and well built tank. I know it sounds crazy to have an AIO tank this size but mine is going great!!! Someone buy this!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back