Normal for a Hammer Coral..

Nattysreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
29
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm going through abit of coral doubt. I've seen across the Internet that most hammer corals do not look this floppy.
Is this a sign of a happy hammer or do I need to change something about my tank?

20231017_153439.jpg
 
Hello all, I'm going through abit of coral doubt. I've seen across the Internet that most hammer corals do not look this floppy.
Is this a sign of a happy hammer or do I need to change something about my tank?

20231017_153439.jpg
Do you have any other hammers that look like this? Water parameters?
 
Do you have any other hammers that look like this? Water parameters?
This is my only hammer, i wanted to see how this one was before i got another one. All water parameters are good levels. This is it from top down.
 

Attachments

  • 20231017_152852.jpg
    20231017_152852.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 84
Take a peek at some of mine here.



At 15 seconds on look at the yellow one right above the green. Looks the same as yours. Totally normal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new