Normal look gbta?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Traplord
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Traplord

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
85
Reaction score
25
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 
I’ve had it for two months now it never bubbles up it’s tentacles are alway just long and it kinda looks like a rock flower how it’s spread out flat and I can always see its mouth
 
Totally normal for a BTA to not bubble. Yours looks perfectly happy and healthy. Before long you will have 2 of them... then 3....
 
Totally normal for a BTA to not bubble. Yours looks perfectly happy and healthy. Before long you will have 2 of them... then 3....
So it’s okay I can see it’s mouth?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new