Norman and his Anemone

BkReefBaby

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
718
Reaction score
290
Location
Stamford, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
IMG_1663.JPG
I like this shot I took...what do you guys think? I've been messing around with some photography. Taken with my iPhone 6s Plus all opinions and critiques accepted...I feel it still looks a little saturated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new