North Florida New Guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Isoprene
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
welcr.gif
 
thanks I appreciate it, my brother in law, also a member here had a big hand in giving me advice.
 
@ loki, sorry didnt read your post till now...I am using a LED stunner strip from Ecoxotic (blue) and a T5 HO 1 white 1 blue....on this note do you think this is enough lighting? And moving the acans...Ill give it a try they have grown like freaking crazy where they are though over the last 6 months and they seem bright red IRL, the camera im using is terrible. I will try it though see if it works out. I also recently added meteor shower a small frag, should I put this guy in the shade as well?
 
Hi, welcome to r2r! Being that you live in Florida you may want to check out my thread on how fellow hobbyists prepare for the unexpected.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new