North Texas Reef Fanatics Coral Fragging Workshop

ksanfranfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NTRF will be having our Coral Fragging Workshop next month on August 23rd . The North Texas Reef Fanatics Coral Fragging Workshop will be held at the Mesquite Library and will be open to all of our members and guests to attend. We will demonstrate fragging of corals which we will show and talk about different methods and tools used.

If you've been thinking about fragging and just did not know how or do not have the tools to frag, this is the perfect opportunity to learn the art of fragging corals.

North Texas Reef Fanatics Coral Fragging Workshop
August 23rd Noon to 2pm
Mesquite Library
2600 Oates Drive
Mesquite, TX 75150

OP
OP
ksanfranfan

ksanfranfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, please don't forget the coral fragging workshop and demonstration coming up this weekend. Members and guests are welcome to attend.

markmesquite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North Texas Reef Fanatics
September Coral Frag Swap

North Texas Reef Fanatics is pleased to announce and would like to invite everyone to catch the NTRF Fall Frag Swap. The event will be held at the Richardson Civic Center giving us plenty of room for everyone to showcase their corals and room for all potential buyers to walk around and mingle with friends and fellow reefers.
Admission to the event is free for members and guests. Premium Members will have early entry starting@10:00am

Attachment 2397

Richardson Civic Center
Parks Rooms
411 West Arapaho Road
Richardson, TX 75080

Date

September 27th,2014

Event Schedule

Set Up September 26th,2014
6:00pm to 10:00pm

Set Up September 27th,2014
8:00am to 10:00am
Open Doors 10:30am-2:30pm
Clean Up 2:30pm-3:30pm

Vendors Attending
High Def Corals
Ijam Corals
Rift2Reef
Coral Cove
WorldClassAquatics
Reef Remedies
Blue Water Tropicals
Fish2morow
Reefkoi

OP
OP
ksanfranfan

ksanfranfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Kurt. We've been looking into it but are undecided at the moment. We are however meeting on Saturday, August, 29, meeting at a new store opening in Carrollton, Texas if you would like to come and join the group.
If you are interested or might consider joining us, the name of the new store is Dynamic Reefs.
1411 Lemay Dr.
Suite202
Carrollton, Texas, 75007

We'll also let you know of an upcoming event that we plan on as well.

Kurt Copeland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am definitely interested and will come by to check it out.

Is this new store open now? If not, when does it open?

OP
OP
ksanfranfan

ksanfranfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for not responding quicker Kurt. The new store is opening for the first time next Saturday on August, 29,2015.
The owner ( Al ) will be having specials for the opening of his new store that day. Our local club ( North Texas Reef Fanatics has been invited to the opening of his store and will be there as well.
He will open at 12pm-6pm that day. Hope to see you there Kurt. And again we are still considering another frag swap at the moment but are undecided right now.

Kurt Copeland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

OP
OP
ksanfranfan

ksanfranfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting the directions. That should help anyone else interested in coming out or for future directions to the store.

Kurt Copeland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting the directions. That should help anyone else interested in coming out or for future directions to the store.

I'm a huge advocate of privately owned small business. I am also forgetful so this is partially for my own benefit. :D

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back