Northeast Philadelphia

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefKatz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@ReefKatz
IMG_8127.jpeg

There all closed up just had them out of the water but that’s the bam I’ll do a straight trade
 
I’m good with that, but I’d love some lasers once you have enough to frag.
Yeah I just fragged a few for a buddy they actually grow pretty quick I made a mistake on the Id once they take off I’ll trade you for another type you have send me a pm of where you’d like to meet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new