Not a Forum but a Family! #ReefFamily Giveaway

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rumors are true...@Battlecorals corals do come out of the box with polyps out! I honestly can't say thank you enough!

There was a base pack that Adam had offered previously that I loved, but I wanted to work in two substitutions. We got everything worked out, and the package was shipped.

It arrived at my office at 10:08, and I was home by 10:30 and began acclimating. I was blown away by the size of the frags, and was honestly shocked that these SPS corals had their polyps out while still in the bag. Adam did a great job as always as naming all the frags, and his double bagging method was meticulous!

All the frags were in amazing shape, and the colors really are fantastic!

Adam has earned a lifelong SPS customer. I"ll be going back whenever I need some new frags, and especially in a few years when I get a bigger tank and need to stock that!

Battle Corals for Life!

And now what you all want...the pictures! I usually keep my Kessil 160W at 50% spectrum, and 75% intensity during the day. Since these just shipped yesterday I have dropped the spectrum down to all blue for the rest of today, and intensity at 40%. I"ll ramp up to some more white light and intensity over the next few days.

Enjoy everyone, and big shoutout to @revhtree for hosting this amazing contest, and to @Battlecorals for keeping some killer SPS corals, and for his amazing customer service!

The Box has Arrived
IMG_4872.JPG

Obligatory corals all lined up!
IMG_2722.JPG

My make-shift frag rack and my haul!
IMG_0266.JPG

Fox Flame!
IMG_2463.JPG

Forest Fire Digi
IMG_4588.JPG

Orange Tipped Stag
IMG_4884.JPG

Garf Bonsai
IMG_7159.JPG

SWK Invalida
IMG_4044.JPG

Poletti Yellow Tip Austera
IMG_7152.JPG

BC Xmas
IMG_7413.JPG

PC Rainbow
IMG_7732.JPG

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rumors are true...@Battlecorals corals do come out of the box with polyps out! I honestly can't say thank you enough!

There was a base pack that Adam had offered previously that I loved, but I wanted to work in two substitutions. We got everything worked out, and the package was shipped.

It arrived at my office at 10:08, and I was home by 10:30 and began acclimating. I was blown away by the size of the frags, and was honestly shocked that these SPS corals had their polyps out while still in the bag. Adam did a great job as always as naming all the frags, and his double bagging method was meticulous!

All the frags were in amazing shape, and the colors really are fantastic!

Adam has earned a lifelong SPS customer. I"ll be going back whenever I need some new frags, and especially in a few years when I get a bigger tank and need to stock that!

Battle Corals for Life!

And now what you all want...the pictures! I usually keep my Kessil 160W at 50% spectrum, and 75% intensity during the day. Since these just shipped yesterday I have dropped the spectrum down to all blue for the rest of today, and intensity at 40%. I"ll ramp up to some more white light and intensity over the next few days.

Enjoy everyone, and big shoutout to @revhtree for hosting this amazing contest, and to @Battlecorals for keeping some killer SPS corals, and for his amazing customer service!

The Box has Arrived
IMG_4872.JPG

Obligatory corals all lined up!
IMG_2722.JPG

My make-shift frag rack and my haul!
IMG_0266.JPG

Fox Flame!
IMG_2463.JPG

Forest Fire Digi
IMG_4588.JPG

Orange Tipped Stag
IMG_4884.JPG

Garf Bonsai
IMG_7159.JPG

SWK Invalida
IMG_4044.JPG

Poletti Yellow Tip Austera
IMG_7152.JPG

BC Xmas
IMG_7413.JPG

PC Rainbow
IMG_7732.JPG

Thanks for sharing! It makes me feel like we all won.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All corals are now in their final resting place. I feel good where they're all at, some up high, some down low, but with my Kessil 160 only 4" from the water, I think everything will have more then enough light. I took everything off of their plugs with the exception of the SWK Invalida b/c that one was truly encrusted on its plug.

These pictures are all under blues as I turned the lights down as I was mounting them. I"ll take some better pics tonight. I'm also including a top down pic prior to mounting all the frags..i think the first I've ever done. For the next few months I'm going to keep everything moving along with just maintenance. I'll probably jump on another WWC live sale in september or november for some more zoa frags, and some encrusters like some chalaices for some of my shaded and lower flow areas. I'll also try and take monthly pictures of these new SPS corals as I'd really like to track their growth in my little cube.

Once again, big shoutout to Adam @Battlecorals. He was amazing to work with, and whenever I want to add more SPS to my collection, there's no doubt where I'm going!

First Top Down
IMG_4194.JPG

Under Blues
battlecoral-frags.JPG

Names Corals
IMG_7015.JPG

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%
Back