Not able to post pics because of sizing issues

JimmyR1Rider

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this thread in the lounge and they said this may be a better place to get the answers Im looking for so sorry about the redundant threads- promise this will be the one and only time I do this.

I use a MAC I can't upload pics directly from it to the site because it says upload failed everytime.

I am a member of another forum and have always used imageshack to resize my pics to 640x480(for message boards) and has worked perfectly. In the manage attachments box it says that this site can handle the same size but no matter how much I seem to downsize them it will say remote file is tool large. I don't know much about computers so I am pretty much swamped- any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...........Jim
 
I tried photobucket after I couldnt get the imageshack stuff to work but am having the same problems I've resized them as small as the tiny setting on it am I copy pasting the wrong link possibly? I've been trying to use the direct link.

I appreciate the help but am a COMPLETE momo when it comes to this stuff lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new