Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi people newbie here from UK with lots of questions hope I can get some answer to start my journey on this financial mistake lol

smithy

Hi Smithy and Welcome!

They say you can have a reef tank and a small fortune... if you start with a large fortune (giggle)

There are ways to keep hobby more affordable; I recommend used equipment or DIY or buying local... but it also helps to research and buy only 1x and not buying something then turning around a few months later and spending more to replace.

This is a good reference book type article for those starting out, if you haven't already found it in your searching:

OP
OP
R

robert.smith2888

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome guys
Hi Smithy and Welcome!

They say you can have a reef tank and a small fortune... if you start with a large fortune (giggle)

There are ways to keep hobby more affordable; I recommend used equipment or DIY or buying local... but it also helps to research and buy only 1x and not buying something then turning around a few months later and spending more to replace.

This is a good reference book type article for those starting out, if you haven't already found it in your searching:
thank you that’s perfect just had a very quick skim will give it a full read shortly

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back