Not receiving updates to my threads sent via email ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like my heading, I'm noy getting any in my emails. What do I need to do ?
 
I would double check in your account preferences that the following boxes are checked:
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
  • Automatically watch content you create…
  • - and receive email notifications
  • Automatically watch content you create…
  • - and receive email notifications

Then bellow that, check your preferences for how you want to be notified (alert or push).

I hope this helps!
 
I would double check in your account preferences that the following boxes are checked:
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
  • Automatically watch content you create…
  • - and receive email notifications
  • Automatically watch content you create…
  • - and receive email notifications

Then bellow that, check your preferences for how you want to be notified (alert or push. Now what ? How do I get a hold of a moderator ?

I hope this helps!
Looks like I have all of them checked, including the alert or push. How do I get a hold of a moderator ?
 
Looks like I have all of them checked, including the alert or push. How do I get a hold of a moderator ?
I'm sorry you're still having difficulty with this!

I'll humbly tag @AlyciaMarie and @Gumbies R Us to start, and if these new parents are not busy attending to the newest R2R member, I'm sure they will be able to help you further 🙂
 
Bump for the OP!

@revhtree can someone help please?
 
Are the emails possibly going to your SPAM folder?
 
How do I post my question there ?
I'm not sure what your question is here. I just wanted to be sure you weren't maybe missing the email alerts because they were going to your email's SPAM/Junk folder, but sounds like it's not.

We could try again and see if maybe @AlyciaMarie or @Crabs McJones might be able to help you figure this out.
 
Select your avatar at the top of the site, select preferences and make sure notifications are checked off, speflcifically the content options
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new