not reef related

tsharpe291

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2021
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
995
Location
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not reef related at all but this is really the only form of social media I participate in so here goes. my local community had a tragic incident that involved
three law enforcement officers being ambushed and one of the brave officers didn't survive.
I just want to thank all those who serve! I know there are plenty of current and former officers out there in the community, so I say to you all THANK YOU!
 
Thank you to everyone who serves in our community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new