Not sure if I have aefw??

  • Thread starter Thread starter aran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
fantastic...i agree if this was what was required to eradicate AEFW then so be it...i lost some corals sadly but thankfully most of my collection survived and hopefully will recover entirely.
Looking forward to getting new pieces in again in a few months once i know the problem is permanently solved.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new