Not sure what is this...

ssunthar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
848
Reaction score
602
Location
Singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Experts, any idea what is going on....
 
Is there a picture missing ?
Noticed something melting away rapidly besides/under a green mushroom... so was wondering what could it be.
 
There is no picture or video to look at
Finally managed to upload the video, hope it works... the video is a little dull as I had to down the resolution in order for me to upload it.. but if you could focus in the centre of the video, you could see like something is melting away or diluting.. noticed it on the rock under my green mushroom in two different locations. Any ID of what it could be and should I be doing something about it in case I see it again. Thanks.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new