not too bad for P n S camera...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not too bad for a point and shoot camera...tried to shoot with flash on and they turn out better... I've always had better luck shooting with flash when it comes to fishies... :)

watcha guys think?

12-14-08_MFlame1.jpg


12-14-08_MFlame2.jpg


12-14-08_MFlame3.jpg


mistress #1
12-14-08_FFlame1.jpg


mistress #2
12-14-08_FFlame2.jpg


Helfrichs
12-14-08_Helfrich2.jpg


Female Picasso
12-14-08_FPica.jpg
 
Very nice shots Marv, you put my DSLR to shame. That snowcasso is a beaut!
 
Thanks guys... I'm glad you guys are enjoying the pics... man, when I get going, I can't seem to stop... :hammer:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new