Not too new -

  • Thread starter Thread starter robert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

robert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
488
Location
Silicon Valley - Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been registered and reading for a bit...
Figured I'd say hi.

4 tanks on three systems ~300 gallons total. Mixed reef.
 
Welcome glad to have you posting! Got any pics?
 
Can't we chat a bit? - You know tell a few lies, do the ASL thing before we go straight to the picture swap...

lol - jk.

There are way nicer tanks than mine - I'm a budget reefer - shoot, I have an under gravel filter and an overflow box on my 115 display.
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new