NOTE: We are no longer using the classified system!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's not even my birthday.
Birthday Cake Party GIF by euphoria

high quality today GIF

SavvyCane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the classified section was a value-add. Item grouping and location were key features that I enjoyed. I agree the separate discussion thread was annoying but I adjusted. Some people just love their Geocities websites, Lycos search engine, and Netscape browser.

Last edited:

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure I get whats changed! I have never sold anything but I search a lot! One thing I wish was easier was a way to find items in your area besides looking through all the listings especially for large items that cant be shipped like a tank!

If you read this feel free to like my post! hehe My reaction score sucks in comparison to my posts...LOL I just figured out today what a reaction score is! I spend to much time asking for advise and searching the adds lol I need to broaden my horizons!

Last edited:

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the classified section was a value-add. Item grouping and location were key features that I enjoyed. I agree the separate discussion thread was annoying but I adjusted. Some people just love their Geocities websites, Lycos search engine, and Netscape browser.

I am not sure I get whats changed! I have never sold anything but I search a lot! One thing I wish was easier was a way to find items in your area besides looking through all the listings especially for large items that cant be shipped like a tank!

If you read this feel free to like my post! hehe My reaction score sucks in comparison to my posts...LOL I just figured out today what a reaction score is! I spend to much time asking for advise and searching the adds lol I need to broaden my horizons!

What about map option? Search for sells near me?

Is they are away to search by state now??

You can filter by state in the forums but I’m not aware of anything to go excessively local other than state:

A6BB6112-8870-44AD-A3EE-4977ACD28658.jpeg

All new threads are required to list a state prefix I believe so that should help filter some for more local sales. Also don’t forget to check your local reef club forums for more sales

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you want reaction scores up, welcome new members.

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So, in the search, there is an option that says "Search Classifieds"

Does that now search the marketplace for items?

I'd also love to see the ability to sort the posts... like by date of post or date of newest replies

jace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a reason why the Classified System went away.....because it sucked!!

I'm glad we went back to the old way with some adjustments.

Back