Nothe sure what to do

I mean is there a chance the one I haven't see in a couple days is even still alive?
 
I have seen one of them everyday. I haven't seen the other one since Friday.
 
Hmmm maybe one is more shy? Don't give up just yet, have you tried looking in tank when lights are out to see if he comes out? Unfortunately if he did pass in the rocks, the cuc probably got him. My six line wrasse died in a spot I couldn't get to him without ripping the rockwork apart. I let him be and nothing ever spiked parameter wise.
 
Ya I have been looking and I haven't seen any sign of it anywhere. But I will see what happens. I assume my hermits will take care of it?
 
It was in a great spot at first, because it was the rock that my clown hung around all the time but apparently it didn't like it haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new