Nothe sure what to do

Image1483206995.297854.jpg
 
I have only skimmed through thread, but missed where you explained your setup. What type of system. Do you use sump or hang on back type filter system? What is FX4? Do you use a skimmer? Where does the water leave tank and re-enter? What type of powerheads do you use in the tank for movement?

Thanks
 
Fluval powerheads and canister filter I don't have a skimmer, I am thinking about getting one I just don't know anything about them. I think I fixed the problem I didn't have enough surface movement.
 
My power heads were not facing the surface. So it is better now. Does that skimmer go inside the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new