Nothe sure what to do

I suggest you read through all the helpful threads in New to saltwater forum. There is so much to learn about this hobby. The learning curve is very steep.

New systems have lots of stability issues. Pictures would be helpful in assessing what is going on with your fish. Tank parameters would also be helpful.
What is your sp. gravity? temp? PH? what are your tank inhabitants? Is there aggression between your fish? Are you keeping any corals in the tank or just fish?
 
Just fish I have two clowns and two firefish, 3 shrimp, hermits and snails.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new