Nothing 2 C Here

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just makin' a thread so I can watch my tiny cube evolve...
suhatugu.jpg
a6u6yrun.jpg
gypy4ere.jpg
ugyjutaj.jpg
e6yjesan.jpg
epybasuh.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks mike! I originally bought them for my seahorse tank as "hitching posts" but loved them so they went in the reef as well.

Where did you get them? I want some. I was noticing how nice they looked!
 
I got them from www.aquacon.com, but I was at reef Life yesterday and they had some similar red ones that were pretty nice. I thought they were more plant-like but turns out they're far more coral than plant. They give some depth to a reef environment I think.

Where did you get them? I want some. I was noticing how nice they looked!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new