Poll: Notice Anything Different Today?

Did you notice anything in your reef during the eclipse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick poll to see if anyone noticed any thing different today with their reef during the eclipse? So once it's past you, and you were around your reef when it does/did, cast your vote.
@revhtree

moseley75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two Orchid Dottybacks hid in their Rock pile during the eclipse. The two clowns hung out near the back corner and the Yellowtail Damsel didn't care.

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was home on lunch during it. Seemed like any normal day. Goby was out sifting sand, Tang was grazing, dogs were lazy (as usual).

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, I am in S. Arizona the eclipse started around 9 and I noticed the difference in the intensity and the twilight look, definitely seemed darker and it felt odd. I saw Oregon at totality on the news and it was awesome. :)

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Quick poll to see if anyone noticed any thing different today with their reef during the eclipse? So once it's past you, and you were around your reef when it does/did, cast your vote.
@revhtree
I had a mass spawning with all my trochus snails the day before around 2.00 pm . My tank was completely white, and the spawning went on for about 2 hours. First time ever seeing this, usually a small handfull will spawn when i clean the glass, but nothing like the other day.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was kind of hoping my Bluefish LED controller would have dimmed the lights in sync. Unfortunately, it's just not that cool :(
Where do you have your bluefish controller set to?

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We went camping down in Western Kentucky so that we could see it in the path of totality. For anyone wondering if it was worth it...the answer is YES! It was unbelievable. I didn't think it would be as impressive as it was. If you ever have a chance to see another one, it's an opportunity not to be missed.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We went camping down in Western Kentucky so that we could see it in the path of totality. For anyone wondering if it was worth it...the answer is YES! It was unbelievable. I didn't think it would be as impressive as it was. If you ever have a chance to see another one, it's an opportunity not to be missed.

I was lucky enough to watch from my back yard. It was breathtaking...
20170821_144320.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back