Nov. meeting !!

ducklabdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Club Meeting at ONE REEFS!!
I wanted to say a very heartlfelt thanks to the Page's for hosting the meeting tonight, and there Chef, tim aka Friedrice.

We really appreciate the hospitallity, the Bar BQ was wonderful and Jay your tank is really looking good, I know you are proud of it.
I was glad that everyone got to meet Robin again for the first time"" and thanks for everyones understanding and well wishes.

The Club as a whole wishes Marty and Indra and there entire family there best and want you to know that your reef keeping family is there if you need us!!

Thanks to all that attended we had one of the best turn outs we have had in quite some time and even welcome Dave"Dzones" back into the fold.

Watch for the minutes of the meeting to appear on the website in the next few days. We have agreed due to the rush of the Holiday season that we will "NOT" hold a meeting for December, and the next meeting will be a "NEW YEARS BASH" and party to start off the New Year with a real bang. If you would like to volunteer to help out with the planning of this party just let me know or Contact Ihavtats or his lovely wife.

WE are really hoping to make this something to get the new year off on a really great note.

For those who missed this meeting hope to see you soon!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back