November is Skimmergiving from R2R! Win a $580 skimmer!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tunzeskimmer_zps83792ddf.jpg

Tis the Season to be Thankful!

WE are REEF2REEF and WE do prizes for our members because you deserve it and you are the best!

This month we're making it EASY to get entered and have multiple entries! Just be thankful! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win prize combo:

Complete just one or all of these to get entered. The more you do the better chance you have to win!

1. Make a post in this thread about something you are thankful for. (1 entry please)

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Start a new interesting reef aquarium topic in any discussion forum. You can have 1 entry a day for every new topic. (marketplace, sponsor, lounge, giveaway forums excluded)

4. Share this contest on your Facebook Wall (1 entry please)

**PLEASE NOTE** After completing an entry you must post back in this thread the task you completed with a link to your tank thread, new topic, or FB post or it will not count. You can have a possible 36 entries so make sure you have one post in this thread per entry complete.

Winning Prize:

Tunze 9415 DOC Protein Skimmer valued at over $580.00!

DOC9415-30-723x1024_zps204219c9.jpg

Winner will be announced on 12/01/13!

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

ChrisKey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the most awesome wife that puts up with this addictive and expensive hobby. She doesn't always like the time I spend on it but she knows I enjoy it and she can deal with it. I have such an amazing family!

Gauge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family as it has been difficult on everyone while I am in graduate school. My tanks help keep me sane.

04charedcompg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the time we have been gifted with my grandfather this year, and that my wife still enjoys all of my hobbies!! (she even will empty the skimmer and clean it now!)

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my friends and family who have supported me through the duration of my college "career" I am about a month away from graduation and it was all made possible with their love and support

Smigul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite all the hardships and challenges that my family has been through this 2013, I am thankful that we are still one. No one got left behind and everyone was helping each other to solve issues and little problems in daily life.

rockinzebra457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my friends and family because they support me and all of the goals that I want to achieve.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am thankful for my daughter who was born last year on the day before Thanksgiving. I never could have imagined the new depth of love that I've been able to know because of her. Everyday is a new miracle and wonder with her. Through my love for her, I've come to a new understanding of God's love for us as well. I have so much to be thankful for. Here's a pic of my princess from yesterday (dressed up as a lady bug).

qyba9e4e.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A question about the rules. For point #3 (starting an interesting new topic), do those need to be in a different forum each time? Like does one need to be in equipment and another in chemistry, etc.? Or can we do multiple ones in the same forum?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for so many things I cannot count. My wife and family are the best for allowing me to do the things I do. They indulge my hobbies and my quirks.
Thank you for hosting this contest.

Tona

Last edited:

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful for life and being able to live it. The ones that share it with me. And all that makes up this crazy cocktail the good the bad and the ugly.

Mole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that my wife has been patient with me long enough to see through all of my flaws.

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that my parents raised children who are close. My siblings and their spouses are my closest friends and we have a blast when we are all together. This makes me a better parent and I hope that as they continue to grow my children will be as close as my siblings and I are.

Back