November Meeting

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers!

Looks like a November meeting is a go. We will have an afternoon meeting at the following location & time:

Saturday November 23rd at 1pm

Dennis Mitchell Automotive

896 Hollywood Drive

Jackson

Thanks to Kurt Mitchell for providing the space. Topics to be announced.

There will be a raffle for some nice stuff and you can continue to purchase tickets for the Marineland LED Reef light that will be drawn for in January.

For anyone who has NOT received your membership cards but paid your fees please reply to this email so I can make sure I have you on the list. I have some that still need to be distributed and will do so at this meeting.

This will be the last meeting of the year, expect a newsletter to come out between now and Christmas and an update in the new year for the January meeting where we will have our annual "Dirty Santa" meeting. If you have not been a part of this then you will really miss out on some great fun!

Thanks!

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Kurt for hosting the meeting.We discussed the Apex controller.Also thanks to everyone that attended.

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
durn i forgot ya'll were doing that and i soo wanted to be there. however, mother nature thought otherwise and devised a way to keep me in bed with the constant changing weather . i.e allergy/head cold that is kicking my rear..

scubadiva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dennis Mitchell Automotive. I enjoyed the meeting and meeting some new folks including a very cute and precocious little reefer!!

aflipfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone involved in the planning and hosting of the meeting. We enjoyed it and learned a lot!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 130 75.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back