NOW AVAILABLE: New Red Sea MAX S-Series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
NOW AVAILABLE: Red Sea MAX S-Series aquariums are now available for shipment. Get the ultimate all-in-one aquarium system in 110, 135 or 175 gallons in either black or white. Got questions? We've got answers. Leave us a comment or click this link to check the specs on our website: rs40141 rs40151 rs40161 | Marine Depot

Red Sea MAX S-Series 400 Plug & Play Coral Reef System 110 Gallon Aquarium w/ Stand

Red Sea MAX S-Series 500 Plug & Play Coral Reef System 135 Gallon Aquarium w/ Stand

Red Sea MAX S-Series 650 Plug & Play Coral Reef System 175 Gallon Aquarium w/ Stand

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome setups!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
We'll have one on display in our booth at Reef-A-Palooza October 20 & 21 at the Orange County Fair Grounds in Costa Mesa, CA. We'll be sure to take a lot of photos for those unable to attend and post them to our Facebook page and blog. We're really looking forward to setting one of these babies up!

Shauno

View Badges
Reaction score
These are amazing, out of the box tanks! From the (10) t5 lamps to the closed loop circulation systems to the the integrated power management systems with timers to the low iron glass tank.... These have soooo many amazing features PACKED into them.... I would love the 135g... Some day.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back