• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Now Offering Custom Labels for Organizing Cables

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
103
Location
Bardstown, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tired of guessing which plug is for which piece of equipment? Need to organize cables for better organization and cleanliness?

Now offering custom labels for labeling your cables. These labels are printed on polyester label tape, so they aren't junky labels that will just rip and tear apart. I can print on 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch tape at your request. The fewer the characters, the larger the print will be, and I can print multiple lines as seen from the example below. The label will be an inch to inch and a half, so will go around any size cable. Not 100% sure of max characters, but if its too long, I'll abbreviate the best I can so its easily identified. I got Heater and Skimmer on the 1/2 tape as shown below.

Label those multiple heaters, your return pumps, skimmers, multiple power heads, etc.

Cost: $5 for up to 20 customized labels - i.e. you tell me what to print and I'll print it.

Paypal is [email protected] - Just enter what labels you want and make sure to include your address.

Here are a few pics for examples...this is on 1/2 tape:

2011-09-16_20-27-12_846.jpg


2011-09-16_20-26-55_281.jpg


2011-09-16_20-25-57_709.jpg


2011-09-16_20-24-30_968.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new