Now the glass is clear

the sailfin tang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
35
Location
Denmark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20250810_114139_5C0536C7-5293-499E-9225-F0D71A55C208.png
 
I’m concerned the tank is too big for him. It’s ok for now but be prepared to downsize in a year or two, or find a friend with a smaller tank and rehome him

Looks nice!
 
What about the other 3 sides of the glass?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new