Now there’s 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scotty333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
898
Location
portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nems spilt today
Hope it doesn’t find a spot next to my acro collection

IMG_3008.jpeg
 
The clowns are confused , they currently have eggs near the top one but keep going to look at the baby
 
The clowns are confused , they currently have eggs near the top one but keep going to look at the baby
They're getting a divorce. They just split the house.......I see visitation in their future......
 
Might get another pair of clowns now there’s 2 homes , what a great excuse
 
300 display 100 sump
Was only kidding , I have 16 fish already
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new