- Joined
- May 10, 2014
- Messages
- 2,891
- Reaction score
- 974
- Location
- Modesto, California
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Now we've all heard positive and negative things about these pellets and I've personally used them towards the early stages of my aquarium. I didn't really notice a difference and I heard if I so happened to do something wrong with them they can do some serious damage. I have a 90 gallon mixed reef and I have a two little fishies 150 phosban reactor. I have the screen for the pellets I just wanna know your advice on anything I need to know before I give these guys a try or if I even should consider using them. When I first used them I remember not having them tumble so much like I see in the videos. Please I need your guys inputs and tips.