Nudi ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodyRVA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CodyRVA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
1,628
Location
Wilmington, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this guy seemingly chomping on my zoas.... thoughts?

2ba224b526b084ad55a2b7466555c32c.jpg
07b18585beca01ca2d4040da2772c1cf.jpg
219e29727f6a1cc18134a12722823104.jpg
 
Yea weird, I dip everything, haven't bought anything new in months, no idea where this guy could have came from

Eggs, dips don't kill all eggs all the time. That's why folks replace the plug before adding to display.
 
I can see he was loving lunch! Chubby!
 
So, suffice to say I found another one, half the size last night. Then this morning upon inspection i'm finding wee little ones EVERYWHERE. Reading up on high potency doses of flatworm exit to nuke them. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm not apposed to adding a fish if thats a possibility; heard melanurus wrasses go to town on them. I'm not apposed to dipping, but its not going to kill the eggs and it would be unreal to dip all the rocks in my system with zoas knowing that it wasn't going to 100% eliminate the problem. All input is welcome! :eek::eek::eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new