Nudibranch ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kehaulani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kehaulani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
528
Reaction score
51
Location
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of nudibranch is this? Reef safe or not? It's just on the glass of our coral tank at work.
 

Attachments

  • 1435167031219.jpg
    1435167031219.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 1435167044286.jpg
    1435167044286.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 201
Maybe these are better? I don't know.
 

Attachments

  • 1435167551873.jpg
    1435167551873.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 1435167576473.jpg
    1435167576473.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 137
That's what I was afraid of. When we get our shipments, we get all sorts of leathers, zoas, lps, so it's hard to know what he could've came in on. And I heard that they change color so that's another hard one to deal with
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new