Nudibranch Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter brettld08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think I ordered mine from TSA, but I ordered 10 for a 180g. Cleared up a massive investigation in just a few weeks.
 
Can't help you with the price but if you don't want to throw money out of the window: Get rid of all shrimp and hermits before adding Berghia nudibranchs or they will end up becoming very expensive food.
 
You could also buy a peppermint shrimp in the multiple times I buy them they don’t go for coral and just for Aiptasia plus they won’t die nearly as easy ad nudibranches, if you do get one make sure it’s not a camelback though as they are a lookalike who only go after coral
 
Can't help you with the price but if you don't want to throw money out of the window: Get rid of all shrimp and hermits before adding Berghia nudibranchs or they will end up becoming very expensive food.
For what it’s worth, I did not get rid of my coral banded shrimp, hermits or melanarus wrasse, and the nudibranchs worked great. I did wait until after lights out to add them to the display.

I had no luck with an aiptasia eating filefish, peppermint strip or an Australian stripey.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new