OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful. Where in the tank did you get that color skirt?

They are "not"directly under my T5's. My T5 fixture is only 4 lamp with ReefBrite on 20" wide tank. I have it hung towards the back. These polyps are halway up but all the way to the front. Hope that made sense.

Volpone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.ledzeal.com/p43.html
Apologize me to post this link here , but a lot of addictive reefers follow ur thread and I wanna ask u to help me out about this light fixture , if u are expert about led and has good information about fixture , or any one to drop his feed back .
If u don't accept this topic here , plz feel free to delete it .

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Latest released aquarium led
Apologize me to post this link here , but a lot of addictive reefers follow ur thread and I wanna ask u to help me out about this light fixture , if u are expert about led and has good information about fixture , or any one to drop his feed back .
If u don't accept this topic here , plz feel free to delete it .
Man wish I could help. I have very little experience with LEDs. I've run the ReefKoi lights, ReefBrites, and Kessils but not these ones. Maybe post up in another forum. Always lots of cool cats here willing to help.

Where are those actinic shots?

I took a couple today. They ok. Look about the same as the ones with all my lights on.

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a long time since I've been really excited about owning an acro. This one is so nice!!! :D I love this thing. Thank you Will and Team AquaSD for always hooking up amazing corals at amazing prices. Can't wait to see the shop in person ;) They been having these crazy Friday night sales that are just unbelievable. This piece has been in my system for at least a month now. Maybe 2 months. It's amazing!!! I'm just happy that I get to look at it everyday after I come home from work. AquaSD you guys ROCK!!! Here's some pics. Had to show off this baby.

ASDPDE1.jpg

ASDPDE2.jpg

ASDPDE3.jpg

ASDPDE4.jpg

ASDPDE5.jpg

ASDPDE6.jpg

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful colony Johnny! Going to have to start paying more attention to ASD's sales!!

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a sweet piece. Colony is more like it. Will has been killing it with those prices
Yea he has.

dnov 99;1543747 said:
Beautiful colony Johnny! Going to have to start paying more attention to ASD's sales!!
LOL! Thanks D :D I said the same thing about Unique Corals after you swooped on that chalice that reminds me of the Bahama Mama.

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after picking up that deepwater from ASD I thought man... Purple base, smooth skin, with green polyps couldn't be topped. LFS Diablo Corals in the Bay Area rocked my world with this one :wink2: Pink base with yellow polyps.

DCPACMAN.jpg

DCPACMAN2.jpg

DCPACMAN3.jpg

DCPACMAN4.jpg

DCPACMAN5.jpg

DCPACMAN6.jpg

DCPACMAN7.jpg

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune's Kryptonite. Pics inspired by Reefer831. Where you at man?!!!

NEPTUNESKRYTONITE2.jpg

NEPTUNESKRYTONITE3.jpg

NEPTUNESKRYTONITE.jpg

Well your collection just never ends… I took a quick break for the summer to go do stuff with my family so couldn't really pay much attention to the tank ….Its not cheep to keep a 6 yr old entertained lol... I can't stop drooling over how deep your collection has gotten... Everybody up here pretty much quit the hobby so I really have no reefing buddies to hang out and inspire each other with anymore...but I still have Steve and that tank never gets old :p.... Anyways today was my first day back on Reef2reef in a long time and your tank definitely inspired me a lot… I might need to take a trip down there and check it out maybe grab a few things off you...oh yea and your kryptonite is looking insane… Definitely one of my more favorite pink watermelons out there...

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to ask...when your back reef right lights up do you notice it a lot...I have had an extra one just laying here forever and didn't really think to add a second one to the back cause the one by itself works so well...I read you wanted to try MH.t5.reefbright combo...I've been wanting to try that out for years...always wanted to go back to MH so bad...but I know this would be that last tank in size that I could use just T5s with and always wanted to try them out alone ...I couldn't imagine not having the RBs though...the tank just looks so stale without...I think the RBs give it that semi MH 20k look...IMO RBs have the best shade of blue out there...

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man do it!!! I love having the second ReefBrite in the back. I have a buddy who runs 2 in the front but he only has 4 T5s instead of 6. You'll love it I promise! How's the tank doing? When I took the pics of the Kryptonite I thought man! Andy would be so proud. So happy you came back to see it.

Corry123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noucmam, your tank is absolutely stunning! I'm kinda new to saltwater tanks, but seeing your 90gallon, makes me excited to see what I can do with mine! Seriously one of the best tanks I have seen on a forum, I just went through all 31 pages, just staring at your corals. Amazing

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man do it!!! I love having the second ReefBrite in the back. I have a buddy who runs 2 in the front but he only has 4 T5s instead of 6. You'll love it I promise! How's the tank doing? When I took the pics of the Kryptonite I thought man! Andy would be so proud. So happy you came back to see it.
Yeah that pic came out dope! My tank is definitely been neglected :squigglemouth: I spent the summer doing a ton of stuff with my family...great times with my 6 yr old... But now it's wintertime so back to snuggling up and checking out the tank again... I have been going a little bit of a different route lately and just collecting stuff that I like and not necessarily going after all the hype name stuff… Trying to keep things a little more simple also...less stress and I think I might enjoy finding my own diamonds a lot better theses days... I just can't justify paying the crazy prices people are asking these days ...to then see 10 other vendors get the exact same piece and slapping their own name on it... It was a lot different back in the day when something was considered rare you didn't see another thing pop up like it for at least a few years.. So when you pay the super high price for it at least it held some of its value so you can frag it later and make some of the money back... Anyways I would love to stop by sometime and check out your tank and maybe pick up a few old school cuts or something...

MoeManTheSnowMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my Mystery Tie Dye/GameOver has good genes. Every baby starts with orange and red from the get go. I think it's because I picked a good one to be my mama.
This one is tiny. Maybe 1/2 a dime.
GameOverBaby2.jpg

This one is dime to nickel size.
GameOverBaby1.jpg

Top or bottom?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back