OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That second one is the Candy Apple Red Porites. Not sure if it really is a porites.

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still rockin the kit lens and figuring out how to take pics. I'm really not into shrooms but had to have this one.
FlameThrowerRhodactus-1.jpg

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SC Dynamite progression pics. First pic was taken in March.
forsale195.jpg

Ended up moving it to a bigger disc. Following pics taken today.
SCDynamite-1.jpg

SCDynamite3-1.jpg

SCDynamite2-1.jpg

This piece almost ended my chalice craze not just because I was broke after buying it but also because it made all my other chalices not so pretty.

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see somebody growing the dynamite out and not chopping every eye off. If that mushroom ever splits I'd love a piece. I have a similar one with neon green bubbles.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet man!!! cant believe i gave you such a big piece .. Glad i did now knowing how its gonna grow and live it life out in such a great looking sexy tank!

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see somebody growing the dynamite out and not chopping every eye off. If that mushroom ever splits I'd love a piece. I have a similar one with neon green bubbles.
It's so pretty I don't ever want to cut it man. Maybe after it hits 3-4 inches. Ohhh neon green bubbles? LOL! I see a trade in the future.

Wow man! That dynamite is sexy! And looks like a fast grower too..
My wife thinks I feed it more than my kids.

sweet man!!! cant believe i gave you such a big piece .. Glad i did now knowing how its gonna grow and live it life out in such a great looking sexy tank!
Thank you Mike! You said this piece was a true gem or you'd take it back and send me my hard earned $$$ back but you never gona get this baby back from me. EVER!!!

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I go on these spurts of feeding every 2-3 days consistently for at least a month or so and then I slack for a month or so.

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG what a sick chalice!! Where do you keep it and do you feed it?? I am going to feed my every night if you do lol. Not getting anywhere near that growth and Mike hooked it up with a nice frag as well. Awesome stuff man!

Just read you feed it. Ok it's on lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! I keep it all the way to far right of my tank on the sand. PAR meter reads about 150-200 where it's sitting so its getting a decent amount of light. I feed Fauna Marin LPS pellets or the zoa/acan food but not both at the same time. I'm plan on picking up a piece of the Atom Bomb to put next to it cuz Steezy swears it's that nice. We'll see.

Paintguy 209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That shroom is crazy sick. Where did you get it? Are those pretty close to the real colors?

I actually have the same shroom I picked up from John and the colors are honestly dead on. That shroom is legit. He just hasn't let me in on where it came from!!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back