Nuvo 20 - My Kitchen Tank

Nice setup brother! Just found your thread and I have a very similar setup, just a lot further behind you.

Trying to get some ideas on filtration, have you been happy with what you’ve got in that department? Fuge good? The second skimmer pump still working?

Those are some beautiful DaVinci Clowns by the way!
 
Nice setup brother! Just found your thread and I have a very similar setup, just a lot further behind you.

Trying to get some ideas on filtration, have you been happy with what you’ve got in that department? Fuge good? The second skimmer pump still working?

Those are some beautiful DaVinci Clowns by the way!
Hey Steezy. Thanks for the love. All good. I'm kind of a set it and forget it guy so, so far the new pump has been fine. Skims well, but I'm sure there are better skimmers out there. This one just fits in perfectly - and since I'm a nut job with water changes, i'll forgo one that sticks out...loud...etc. Time will tell though. Love the fuge, will always run one. Just a great idea.
Good luck on the build, let me know how it goes. Stay safe.
 
Oh it's been a minute. Happy reefing everyone. New scape up. Super excited for some new pieces.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20220309_005106703.jpg
    PXL_20220309_005106703.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 69
Just thought I'd share a few of my latest finds this past month.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20220309-WA0014.jpeg
    IMG-20220309-WA0014.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20220309-WA0012.jpeg
    IMG-20220309-WA0012.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG-20220309-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20220309-WA0010.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 55
Looking great!! Love that plate!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new