Nuvo 20 Stocking Plan…

therealraf02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2024
Messages
449
Reaction score
171
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy yall! Currently I have two snowflake clowns in my nuvo 20.
I’d like to know what super cool stocking combos I can do with this limited size, prioritizing color and interesting behavior over quantity. Must be reef safe (sps lps softies, anemones)
Here’s a list of fish that interest me:
Pink streak wrasse

Pictus blenny

Midas blenny

Barnacle blenny

Pygmy angelfish

Chalk Bass

Purple firefish

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 72E7CBD4-C31A-40C5-B91C-6FE2C55FC6BB.mp4
    3.3 MB
love my tail spot
IMG_1707.jpeg
 
I would take the chalk bass and angelfish off the list, the tank is too small. I would go with a blenny (I also like the tail spot blenny) and perhaps the firefish. I wouldn't add more than 2 other fish to the tank. IMO
 
I would take the chalk bass and angelfish off the list, the tank is too small. I would go with a blenny (I also like the tail spot blenny) and perhaps the firefish. I wouldn't add more than 2 other fish to the tank. IMO
^^^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new