Nuvo 20g, interesting fish?

actik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I always see the same handful of fish recommended for nano tanks and I completely understand why. But I was wondering if there was a really interesting crew I could combine together including cuc that I could watch for hours with lots of personality, beginner friendly :) thank you

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few things that can go in a 20g are as interesting as a colony of Panemic barnacle blennies. I also find the pink streak wrasse, pike blennies, curious wormfish and a small watchman/pistol combo to interesting.

OP
OP
actik

actik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You win, I've never seen the pike blenny before, gives me the creeps and it's interesting. Also those wormfish are really cool. Thank you

mort

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really good suggestions already but I'd also think about one of the more common blennies like the tailspot blenny as they are fun and interesting, or the less common tiger, comical or pictus blenny if you can get them.

OP
OP
actik

actik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think of those, I think it's called starry or galaxy blenny.... something like that. They look beautiful but get a little big.....so I kinda feel more interested in the bicolor

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think of those, I think it's called starry or galaxy blenny.... something like that. They look beautiful but get a little big.....so I kinda feel more interested in the bicolor
A starry blenny gets a little too big and assertive for a 20g.

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pygmy geometric hawkfish is IMO a wonderful fish. Possum and pink streaked wrasses as well. Otherwise I agree with all suggestions above.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 81 48.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back