• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NUVO 75 or 90 EXT tank-only OR nice set any brand

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has an EXT 75 (I think the stand can also hold the 90 version? If so I am interested in the 90 as well) tank only, or an undamaged set of a nice aquarium with overflow and stand 75g or over (from any manufacturer) that they would be willing to discuss selling me, please do DM me. Need to be willing to deliver to Eddyville, KY if it's over a 75g, as it wouldn't fit in our car, or if you're more than 3 hours away round-trip. I will pay gas if you're close enough to make that worth it.

I had a build going with a used NUVO 75 EXT set, but the tank is too damaged for me to trust it, and the manufacturer has stopped selling their aquariums tank-only. I'd have to buy an entire new set, which is expensive enough to require months of saving on my budget. I'll try, but I want to see if anyone has another possible option for me that's in really good shape.

If, on the other hand, someone wants to buy the stand and therefore help me towards a new set, do DM me about that too. I will not sell the aquarium itself unless you intend to tear it apart, rather than using it as-is. It may not be safe for your animals, and I don't want to pass that onto someone else.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump...
I should mention, I CANNOT pay anything this month. It will at least be next month before I can actually buy. I figure I'll put the post up now, though, and I can work out the particulars over DM while I wait for the money.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back