Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

Snagged a couple of new zoa frags

20170126_202708.jpg
 
I have been looking over your photos and planing my build by mimicking your coral selections. I'm at a road block....which type of rock to use ? Live from the ocean with all the organisms or live from LFS with nothing but bacteria.....
 
Your tank and corals look awesome as always, a little piece of reef heaven:)
 
I have been looking over your photos and planing my build by mimicking your coral selections. I'm at a road block....which type of rock to use ? Live from the ocean with all the organisms or live from LFS with nothing but bacteria.....
I use marco from my LFS's sumps. He let's me take it because I have a small tank. The sumps are off to the side and not lit so the rock is always nice and clean. I probably won't be using live rock from stores ever again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new